Have you ever exploded with anger?
An anger that seemed inappropriate to the moment? Like an explosion that surprises everyone around you including yourself…
It might be a dramatic episode or a brief flash of anger such as:
- road rage
- physical or verbal aggression
- throwing and breaking objects
- an old fashioned temper tantrum
- refusing to be kind or forgive someone
- a critical judgment of someone
No matter how it manifests itself, the explosive anger leaves you feeling a combination of guilty, inadequate, sad, tired, hopeless and out of control.
You’re not alone… here’s a helpful hint to lessen and eventually avoid those moments.… Read the rest