WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN and WHY of COUNSELLING
with The Spaces Between Counselling
WHO can benefit from counselling? If you…
- Are unable to clearly define your problems.
- Are unsure if you really need counselling or unfamiliar with psychotherapy.
- Are someone who never talks about your feelings.
- Consider feelings to be unimportant.
- Talk to a lot of people about your feelings, yet things are getting worse.
- Don’t believe counselling or therapy can work for you.
- Are worried you’ll discover something upsetting or horrible about yourself.
WHAT is counselling?
- A safe, non-judgmental space to share your struggles.
- A process to gain insight, tools and steps to help you deal with on-going or new issues that are getting in the way of your happiness.