WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN and WHY of COUNSELLING
with The Spaces Between Counselling
WHO can benefit from counselling? If you…
- Are unable to clearly define your problems.
- Are unsure if you really need counselling or unfamiliar with psychotherapy.
- Are someone who never talks about your feelings.
- Consider feelings to be unimportant.
- Talk to a lot of people about your feelings, yet things are getting worse.
- Don’t believe counselling or therapy can work for you.
- Are worried you’ll discover something upsetting or horrible about yourself.
WHAT is counselling?
- A safe, non-judgmental space to share your struggles.
- A process to gain insight, tools and steps to help you deal with on-going or new issues that are getting in the way of your happiness.
WHERE does counselling happen?
- In person in an office
- online via Skype or Zoom
- by telephone
WHEN is the best time and frequency for counselling?
- Anytime is the best time for counselling whether you’re frustrated and struggling or just wanting to check in and get a reminder of healthy ways.
- FREQUENCY of counselling starts at 1- 60 minute session per week for 5 to 8 weeks.
- In URGENT or TIME SENSITIVE situations twice a week is helpful. Or longer sessions of 90 mins to 2 hours are suggested.
WHY would you see a counsellor?
- You want to feel different and find more happiness in your life
- You want others to notice the changes in you.
- You want to feel…
- More Confident
- Less Defensive
- Comfortable Communicating Effectively
- On Purpose with your career, school or personal life
- Connected and Loving with others
- Energy and passion to do what you love
- More Fun in your life
Find confidence and knowing that you can handle life’s transitions and important changes.
Set up a session or consultation today to start feeling confident and take care of yourself … find excitement and hope for your future