For help with Anxiety and Stress, Anger Management, Insecurity and Low Self Esteem, and Communication issues in Relationships.
Improve your experience of life
with Liz Coleman RTC - Surrey Counsellor
Life has natural ups and downs and your perception of these transitions and how you relate to them can greatly improve your quality of life.
You will experience:
- Increased SELF ESTEEM and energy
- Healthier and more SATISYING RELATIONSHIPS
- A sense of PURPOSE and direction
- A sense of BELONGING AND CONNECTION
- Newfound inspiration and JOY
Cross to a New Way of Seeing & Experiencing the World
In those uncertain times in our lives when we stand in the space between the “old ways” which may no longer work and the “new” which is not yet clear. Counselling helps to get unstuck and move forward for relationships, jobs, or those “bigger” issues like belief systems or the purpose and meaning of our lives.
The Power of Perception…
The greatest area of growth my clients experience from our work together is the discovery that their problems are not what they thought they were. Struggle is a place of transition and can be your power spot. You are on the “threshold” of creating and learning something new in your life. Although this can be difficult, anxiety and struggle act as a motivator to create change. That is its job. You are at a place where all the possibilities and richness of life are yours to be found. What will you choose to do?
Create Healthy Transitions with The Spaces Between Counselling
I am a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor with a general practice in Surrey, BC dedicated to working with people to help create change that positively impacts their life.
I am focused on helping people around these areas:
- Couples Therapy & Relationship Counselling – creating a team for love
- Anger Management and Communication Counselling – healthy expression in all areas of life
- Self-Esteem Counselling – finding confidence through healing upset, trauma and PTSD
- Stress and Anxiety Counselling – finding peaceful and purposeful living
Your struggles can be the tool to transform your life. Take this opportunity to become clear about what derails your efforts and what gets you back on track to living your life purpose.